Completing our registration form lets us know how we can help to make your fundraising Walk for Wag a great success.
- Start by telling us all about you and your walk, where you're going and why you've chosen to support us.
- Once you've submitted your form, you'll get all the information you need to start your fundraising.
- You can set up your JustGiving page (or download your sponsorship form) and share the link on social media.
- You can personalise the Walk for Wag... Anywhere! social media frames with some of your own lovely pictures and post them, tagging Wag & Company, enclosing a link to your fundraising page. We'll help by sharing them on our social channels too!
- You can take some great photos in your official red Walking for Wag t-shirts and your dogs in their blue Wag bandanas. Tell everyone why you're supporting our special friendships and how they can help you to help older dog lovers in our communities.
- Tag us and we'll share them too!
- We'll get everything in the post to you just as soon as you or your group have raised the equivalent of our minimum target, £50 per adult walker. Get in touch to let us know when you reach it - email@example.com
- If you're a group, the leader will receive the parcel for everyone which might mean a trip to the post office in some circumstances! Don’t forget to get your sizing right as you will need to fund and manage any returns or replacements.
- We're hoping you'll contribute £5 towards the cost of your t-shirt, bandana and p&p - we'll give you a link to donate once you've registered; it really helps and means more of your fundraising goes towards making a difference.
Most importantly, we want you to have a great time! We'd love to see photos from your walk so we'll be in touch afterwards to find out how you got on! Enjoy!