It costs £401 for each Visiting Wag Team. Your support provides special friends for older dog lovers in the community.
Mrs Lynn Brennan talks about the joy that Visiting Wag Team, Gemma and Bentley, bring to her life.
Your Friendship enables our special friendships. Together we'll make this important difference in our communities!
In the North East 17.3% of our population are over 65, many live alone and describe themselves as lonely with the TV as their main source of company. Many are dog lovers who never expected their lives would become so isolated. Loneliness has crept up on them with the loss of a partner, friends and family, the loss of a much-loved pet and often a decline in their health.
Regular visits from one of our Visiting Wag Teams brighten their lives, gives them something to look forward to, a dog to cuddle and a chat and a cuppa with a friend. It is really special and we really need your help to end loneliness for older dog lovers in our communities.
Make a donation or a fundraising pledge* and help change lives in your community...
Become a Corporate Friend of Wag today and…
- Display your Corporate Friends of Wag certificate.
- Download your Proud to be Friends web and social media assets.
- Feature on our website and in our news updates, so everyone can see the difference your support makes.
- Enable your employees to get involved, volunteering, fundraising, payroll giving etc.
- Get some great ideas for fundraising and team building events.
- Contribute to your CSR results for reporting purposes.
We want you to get the very best from your relationship with Wag & Company. We’ll work with you individually on a package that completely meets your needs.
Here are just a few ideas ...
Arco are helping us end loneliness
Supporting our volunteers by donating their branded polo shirts and a monthly gift voucher, sending a team to Walk for Wag, providing t-shirts and raffle prizes, Arco are fantastic Friends of Wag!
Corporate partnering like this enables us both to make a massive difference in our communities.