Mrs Lynn Brennan talks about the joy that Visiting Wag Team, Gemma and Bentley, bring to her life.
It costs at least £200,000 a year to enable over 500 Visiting Wag Teams all across the North East!
We never charge anyone to avoid people missing out, instead we rely completely on fundraising to provide these life changing friendships safely! The need is huge but we can do it with your help!
Please join us, become our Friend, make a donation or a fundraising pledge and together we really can change the way vulnerable people feel about their lives.
Here’s how your Company could get involved, but we’ll work with you on a partnership that completely meets your needs.
- Host a Press Paws with Wag session at work for your teams
- Enable your employees to get involved with Wag, volunteering, fundraising, payroll giving etc.
- Download and display your Proud to be Friends web and personalised social media assets.
- Feature in our newsletters and on our website so everyone can see the difference you’re making
- Get some great ideas for fundraising and team building events.
- Contribute to your CSR results for reporting purposes.
- Experience our lovely friendships first hand.
How many Visiting Wag Teams can you support in your community for a whole year?
Using the calculator below, enter the amount you can donate and see the difference you’ll be making.
Visits to elderly dog lovers in their own homes
Visits to vulnerable people in care or hospitals
One of our most popular membership benefits for Corporate Friends of Wag is an annual Press Paws session with a visit from our special Friendship Dogs to your premises for a 2-hour session full of furry cuddles...
Arco are helping us end loneliness
Supporting our volunteers by donating their branded polo shirts and a monthly gift voucher, sending a team to Walk for Wag, providing t-shirts and raffle prizes, Arco are fantastic Friends of Wag!
Corporate partnering like this enables us both to make a massive difference in our communities.